S M S - Stores Monthly Summary
· SMS is the summary of all store transactions about Stores issued from Stores Depots to the Consumers /consignees (various executives) during the month.
· Contains particulars like Depot, Ward, Voucher No., Date of issue, P L (Price List) No, consignee code, Quantity drawn, Rate and Total value debited.
· Also gives Allocation code and totals for Department and Division.
· To Bring into account, all the Stores Transactions (issues and receipts) about the Zone ( say S C Rly) for stock items, which are booked to Capital P (20-7100) – Stores Suspense Under Demand No.16.
· Through SMS JV, the above transactions clubbed into FMIS, so the JV is incorporated in the Account Current wherever required.
· Once the final processing is complete at EDP/SC, the reports generated and sent to WAO’s Offices are as follows.
1. Transaction Ledger
2. Stores Monthly Summary
3. S A A/c (Stock Adjustment )
4. SINT A/c ( Stores in Transit)
5. Sales A/c
6. Class Ledger
7. OB (quarterly)
8. Multi depot print out ( for COS office use)
9. Exception Report 1 – below the danger level ( for COS office use)
10. Exception Report 2 – above danger level ( for COS office use)
11. Exception Report 3 – Out of stock (for COS office use)
· After the generation of the above reports, SMS JV is generated.