Tender Notice - Works Contracts
Source: 1238 E
Sufficient period should be given for the submission of tenders by the Contractors.
Minimum Tender Notice Period - shall be reckoned from the date the tender is published on the e-tendering website i.e., IREPS - Indian Railways Electronic Procurement System & date of publication of notice in Newspapers
Tender Notice (to be published in newspapers) should be crisp and clear and they should not have unnecessary repetitions and ambiguity.
No need to give exhaustive details in Tender notice (to be published in newspapers) causing loss of revenue to the Railways, as the complete details are available in the concerned website as well as available in the Office Notice board
Tender Notice should be sufficient having the following details:
1. Name of Work with its location
2. Approximate Cost of the Work
3. Cost of Tender Form
4. Address of the office from where the tender form can be purchased
5. Earnest Money to be deposited
6. Completion period of the work
7. Date & Time for submission of tender and opening of tender
8. Website particulars and notice board location where complete details are available
Cost of Tender forms
In addition to the above,
Rs.200 per Plan/Drawing (attaching to Tender form)
Rs.500 per Tender Form for sending the same to Contractor by Registered post.