· Between Hyderabad (Sanatnagar) to New Delhi (Adarsh Nagar)
· Starting from 05.08.2020
· Operational for Six months as a Pilot Project
· Between Hyderabad and New Delhi Transit time - 34 Hours Distance 1700 Kms - On an average speed 50 km per hour
· Departing every Wednesday evening at Hyderabad and arrival at New Delhi on Friday morning
· Departing every Saturday evening at New Delhi and arrival at Hyderabad on Monday morning
· Tariff rates - Approx Rs. 2500 per Tonne ( 40 % lesser than existing Railway Parcel and Road Tariffs)
· Permitting Wagon level indenting i.e., Customers can book even one Wagon material of 62 Tonnes on this Train.
· Huge benefit for Industries, Agri producers, traders as they can move their cargo in record transit times and at a very low tariffs
· Interested parties can contact 24×7 on 9701371976 or 040-27821393 to register and book the wagons.